Rajasthan Nagar Palika Safai Karmchari Bharti 2023: Rajasthan Safai Karmchari Vacancy 2023, Apply Online For 13184 Cleaners post, Notifications Download
Rajasthan Nagar Palika Safai Karmchari Bharti 2023: The recruitment process for municipal sweepers in Rajasthan, known as the Rajasthan Nagar Palika Safai Karmchari Bharti 2023, has finally begun. A total of 13184 posts are available for Safai Karamcharis in Rajasthan Municipality, and online applications can be submitted from 20th June 2023 to 19th July 2023.
Candidates who are interested and eligible for this position are advised to carefully read the official notification before applying. The notification can be downloaded from RJSarkariResult.com, and the application process can be completed by clicking the provided “Apply Now“
Table of Contents
Nagar Palika Safai Karmchari Bharti 2023 Notification
The recent notification for the recruitment of Safai Karmchari has been released by Rajasthan Nagar Palika. The online application process for this recruitment has already commenced and interested candidates can apply until 19 July 2023. It is advised to refer to the official notification before submitting the application for this
Rajasthan Safai Karmchari Vacancy 2023
|Organization||Rajasthan Municipal Corporation Board|
|Name||Rajasthan Safai Karamchari Bharti 2023|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 Years Old|
|Application Starting Date||20/06/2023|
|Salary/Pay Scale||Rs.14,000/- to Rs.28,700/- per month|
|Category||Government Job 2023|
|Official Website||Click Now|
Nagar Palika Safai Karmchari Bharti 2023 Application Fees
For Rajasthan Safai Karamcharis Recruitment 2023, the application fee has been determined as follows:
- General/OBC/EWS category candidates: Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/Female/Other categories: Rs.400/-
- Applicants are required to pay the application fee through online
Nagar Palika Safai Karmchari Bharti 2023 Age Limit
The age criteria for Nagar Palika Safai Karmchari Bharti 2023 are as follows:
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old to apply.
- The maximum age limit for applicants is 40 years.
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories will receive age relaxation in accordance with government regulations.
- The age limit will be calculated with January 1, 2024 as the reference date.
Rajasthan Nagar Palika Safai Karmchari Bharti 2023 Documents Required
“To apply for Nagar Palika Safai Karmchari Bharti 2023, you must have the following documents:”
- Aadhar card
- Birth certificate
- Janadhar card
- experience certificate
- character certificate
- caste certificate
- passport size photograph
Nagar Palika Safai Karmchari Bharti 2023Selection Process
The selection process for the Nagar Palika Safai Karmchari Bharti 2023 will consist of an interview conducted by the selection committee. This committee will be formed within the organization and will review all the applications received for the advertised urban body positions. In certain cases, the committee may require candidates to demonstrate their suitability by engaging in on-the-spot cleaning tasks such as road sweeping and drain cleaning. The decision of the Selection Committee will be considered final throughout the recruitment
|PM Kisan Tractor Yojana||Click Now|
|Rajasthan Transport Voucher Yojana||Click Now|
|Kamdhenu Bima Yojana||Click Now|
|Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana||Click Now|
Nagar Palika Safai Karmchari Bharti 2023 Qualifications
- The department accepts the online application form, which can be filled out through the SSO portal using the prescribed E-Mitra Kiosk or Jan Suvidha Kendra of the state. It is important for candidates to study the necessary instructions before applying online.
- To apply online, candidates should visit the department’s online portal at https://lsg.urban.rajasthan.gov.in/ or access it through S.S.O. Once logged in to the portal at https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in, they need to select the Recruitment Portal available in Citizen Apps (G2C). Inside the Ongoing Recruitment section, they will find a link for Safai Karamcharis Recruitment 2023, which they can click on to access the application form. It is mandatory for candidates to have completed One Time Registration (OTR), and if they have not done so, they must complete it before applying for the recruitment. During the One Time Registration, candidates need to provide their name, date of birth, gender, and other required
Rajasthan Safai Karamcharis Recruitment Guidelines
- Candidates must provide the same mobile number and email address in the Online Application Form. They should indicate their preference for receiving future information about the interview and other matters through SMS and email. The mobile number and email address mentioned in the online application will be used for notifications. It is the candidate’s responsibility if they do not receive notifications due to changes, closures or network problems.
- Applicants are advised to carefully read the department’s advertisement, instructions for filling the online application form, and related service rules before submitting the form.
- Online applications will only be accepted until the deadline. Before submitting the application, applicants must ensure that they meet all the eligibility criteria stated in the advertisement and provide accurate and complete information in the relevant columns. If any entries are incomplete or incorrect, the application will be
eligibility for appointment
(i) The applicant is allowed to submit only one application to a single urban body of their choice. If the applicant applies to more than one urban body or submits multiple applications to one body, all their applications will be deemed canceled.
(ii) A male candidate who is legally married to more than one woman is not eligible for appointment to the service. However, the government may grant an exception if they find valid reasons to do so. No relaxation is permissible for such a candidate.
(iii) A female candidate who marries a person who already has a wife is not eligible for appointment to the service. However, the government may make an exception if they find special grounds to do so. Basically, this rule cannot be exempted for a female candidate.
(iv) A married candidate will be considered ineligible for appointment if they accepted dowry at the time of their